Gift Tokens available!
No need to go far to treat the ones you love.. and we can post out vouchers for you too...
Please check out our promotions page for
this months specials...
The Highland Beauty Clinic opened in Spring 2000 what was then, a small salon with 2 treatment rooms and has now grown to accommodate 2 luxury spa rooms, 2 beauty rooms, a luxury pedicure suite/ relaxation area and a spray tanning room as well.
We are located at the West end of the High Street in the picturesque town of Forres in Moray, Scotland.
We specialise in spa and skincare treatments, massage, Skinbase microdermabrasion, mineral make up, Intense Pulse Light hair removal/ photo rejuvenation, but we also offer a diverse range of beauty services which include waxing, manicures, pedicures, nail armour, tinting, ear piercing, electrolysis, airbrush tanning and brow shaping.
These days we are a 2 storey salon and so when booking in for that ultimate relaxing day spa experience, you can find yourself, upstairs, chilling out in a bathrobe and slippers in our quiet room "The Sanctree" whilst waiting to be pampered by our attentive team of therapists.
We can now offer you the chance to book in small parties such as hen/birthday events or even spa days.
Come along and experience this little secret Aladdins cave of therapy in the heart of Forres!
For an extra £11 per person, we can provide lunch with your treatments, catered by The Mosset Tavern, Forres.
At The Highland Beauty Clinic we have 4 fully qualified therapists,
- Bev Chapman - Manageress specialising in IPL & skincare
- Lisa Simons - Therapist specialising in nail art, gel nails & Elemis body treatments
- Kasia Kaplon - Therapist specialising in Electrolysis, spa treatments & Elemis
- Shanna Christie - Therapist specialising in massage, Indian head & intimate waxing
- Aimee Wilson - Part time receptionist & student therapist
- Lauren MacKenzie - Part time receptionist